It’s beginning to look a lot like…The end of the year.
Wow! What a year it’s been, but we made it to the end and though it hasn’t been easy it certainly hasn’t all been bad.
Here are some of our We Love Images highlights and intentions for the New Year.
- We’ve learnt so much about ourselves as creatives; how we work together and how adaptable we are. The team spirit has been so strong; combining our individual skills as a collective.
- Our talented team, the best crew a Producer can hope for!
- Working with valued clients on unique projects; offering our quick-thinking and years of experience to support their brand and business growth.
- Supporting the community; creating drone footage for our boys school for their virtual open day and being able to sponsor their football team, our WLI logo proudly displayed on their shirts.
- The positive feedback and kind words we’ve received this year, making all the hard work absolutely 100% worthwhile.
To keep being creative; with new challenges, opportunities and being resourceful as the landscape changes in the year ahead.
To keep being supportive; of our community, our creative team by sharing our skills far and wide
To keep being connected; with our family, clients and ourselves, making time to be where we need to be.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all our brilliant clients and the creative teams that we’ve worked with in 2020. You have made it what it is, so here’s to another year. Cheers, Heidi x